Butler County 2020 Tax Rates
Tue, 09/15/2020 - 2:06pm — Diane Dyer
The 2020 tax rates are set for Butler County.
Changes in tax rates include:
- The City of Morgantown lowered real estate from 11.1 to 10.9 and raised tangible from 12.67 to 13.81.
- Butler County School raised real estate from 41.50 to 41.70 and did not change tangible.
- The Ambulance Board raised real estate and tangible from 8.7 to 8.9.
- The Extension Board raised real estate from 7.054 to 7.195 and tangibles from 11.0169 to 11.4733.
The following entities left all tax rates the same as 2019:
- Butler County
- City of Rochester
- City of Woodbury
- Watersheds- Big Muddy, Big Reedy, Caney Creek, and Mud River
- Health Department
CLICK HERE FOR 2020 Tax Rates: 2020 tax rates.pdf
CLICK HERE FOR 2019 Tax Rates: 2019 tax rates.pdf