Are Your Children JUULING?
Butler County Drug Free wants to make the public aware of JUUL. Increased use among middle and high schoolers is a major concern.
What is JUUL?
· JUUL is a brand of electronic cigarette or vaping device.
· It looks like a USB drive, and is promoted as an alternative to combustible cigarettes and existing e-cigarettes or vaping devices.
· JUUL is a battery powered device that heats a nicotine containing liquid to produce an aerosol that is inhaled.
· JUUL cartridges called pods, contain flavored oils that turn into vapor when heated.
· All JUUL e-cigarettes have a high level of nicotine. A single JUUL pod contains as much nicotine as a pack of 20 regular cigarettes.
· JUULing is the term used when using JUUL.
· JUUL has interchangeable pods with an assortment of flavor options.