Warehouse Clerk: Casco
Casco Products Corporation is a Global Tier 1 Automotive Parts manufacturer and supplier. The company is an industry leader in the manufacture of lighters, power outlets, sensors and electronics systems. Founded in 1921, Casco Products operates facilities around the world. Casco has an immediate opening in its Morgantown, KY facility and currently accepting resumes for a Warehouse Clerk.
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, or containers, by hand or using tow motors, or other equipment.
- Stack parts in receiving area as directed, using pallets or carts.
- Verify parts received match the packing slip and receive in computer system.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Ensure First-In/First-Out procedures are followed to rotate stock and material for inventory tracking purposes.
- Determine work assignments or material requirements for production or shipping needs as communicated by the production and shipping areas.
- Perform transactions in computer system to move material to appropriate locations.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse storage area to ensure accurate inventory.
- Perform inventory counts as needed to ensure accurate parts & materials.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Benefit Package: Casco offers a full range of benefits to include health, dental, vision and life insurance, vacation, and holiday pay, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement and monthly bonus up to 10%.
Please apply in person at:
Casco Products Corporation
1357 Veterans Way
Morgantown, KY 42261
Casco Products Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer