Propane Energy Partners (PEP) Needs Drivers
At Propane Energy Partners (PEP), our drivers are the key to our success. With PEP, we recognize the importance of our drivers. We offer exceptional benefits, pay, and incentives. You will drive high quality, well-maintained trucks and your safety is our priority. This position:
· Safely drives propane delivery truck to customer locations and transfers gas from truck to customer tank.
· Inspects and complete minor repairs to propane equipment (leak test, appliance)
· Assists with tank installations and service work when not delivering propane.
· Inspects vehicle daily keeping it in accordance with company policy and DOT regulations.
· Makes sure plant facility is maintained by keeping grounds clean with all tools stored in their proper locations.
· High School graduate, or equivalent.
· Clean driving record.
· Basic computer skills and knowledge to access input and assess customer data base.
· Must be comfortable meeting people and maintaining the ethics and integrity Propane Energy Services customers demand. Should be able to work without direct supervision.
· Willing to acquire CDL Class B with hazmat, tanker, and air brakes endorsements within 90 days of hire.
· Must meet all DOT requirements including road test, physical, and drug screen.
· Ability to lift, push, or pull heavy objects (greater than 50lbs.) Ability to work outside in varying weather/driving conditions.
· Ability to work flexible schedule, including some weekends and holidays. Inspect vehicle daily and report any problems in accordance to company policy and DOT regulations.
Interested in learning more? Contact us at 270-842-6412 or submit your resume to Propane Energy Partners, P.O. Box 219, Auburn, KY 42206.