ENTRY LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Casco Products Corporation is a Global Tier 1 Automotive Parts manufacturer and supplier. The company is an industry leader in the manufacture of lighters, power outlets, sensors, and electronics systems. Founded in 1921, Casco operates facilities around the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter all manual material releases and customer orders
- Monitor customer websites as required
- Arrange customer expedites as required
- Work directly with Shipping and Receiving to ensure customer expectations are being met
- Communicate issues that arise with customers on timely basis
- Analyze customer orders daily for accuracy (making sure all lead times are being adhered to – drop in and drop out orders) Communicate with Customer on a timely basis any issues or concerns
- Publish missed shipments / missed dollars reports daily
- Publish On-Time-Delivery (OTD) report weekly
- Maintain and publish all NAFTA / COO certificates
- Maintain Customer requirements for packaging requirements (forms, corrugated and returnable)
- Support and assist Quality on issues that arise.
- Issue RMA (Return Material Authorization)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Benefit Package: Casco offers a full range of benefits to include health, dental, vision and life insurance, vacation, and holiday pay, 401k with company match, and tuition reimbursement.
For immediate consideration for these positions, qualified candidates may submit an application or resume to:
Casco Products Corporation
1357 Veterans Way, Morgantown, KY 42261
Attn: Regina Hawkins, HR Generalist
Casco Products Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer