CASCO Seeking MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Casco Products Corporation is a Global Tier 1 Automotive Parts manufacturer and supplier. The company is an industry leader in the manufacture of lighters, power outlets, sensors, and electronics systems. Founded in 1921, Casco operates facilities around the world.
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the company’s business goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines.
- Provide repairs of production equipment and performs preventative maintenance activities.
- Perform basic machinist duties.
- Troubleshooting and repair of production machines (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic).
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Update and input data to maintain Predictive and Preventative Maintenance system.
High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience required.
2-year Technical Degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance preferred.
4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with PLC experience.
Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be substituted.
Benefit Package: Casco offers a full range of benefits to include health, dental, vision and life insurance, vacation, and holiday pay, 401k with company match, and tuition reimbursement.
For immediate consideration for these positions, qualified candidates may submit an application or resume to:
Casco Products Corporation
1357 Veterans Way, Morgantown, KY 42261
Attn: Regina Hawkins, HR Generalist
Casco Products Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer