CASCO: Now Hiring Materials Planner
This role is focused on managing supplier releases, delivery schedules, provides visibility to inbound materials and coordinates inventory levels to satisfy customer requirements in passthrough and manufactured items. Performs weekly inventory analysis and reports customer demand, trends, and forecasts, and adjusts capacity plans accordingly.
- Works with customer releases to determine inbound forecasts and develop strategic models of consumption/allocation of finished goods to consumers based on the materials and logistics trends.
- Identify inventory levels needed to meet customer requirements and coordinated a balanced scheduling process to maximize capacity utilization in logistics, inventories, production, and shipping.
- Actively work on cost savings ideas related to inventories levels, warehousing, and production.
- Leads conference calls with other Casco's manufacturing facilities, suppliers, and customers.
- Other duties/responsibilities assigned by management.
- Keeps tracking for the vendor of on-time delivery measurement and follow purchase orders' status.
- Monitors production plan ad materials flow on a daily basis and do material escalation for the materials which will be a potential shortage in the coming weeks.
- Communicate with internal and intra-department on issues related to material requirement.
- Improves planning competitiveness and customer satisfaction by driving continuous improvement activities and inspiring innovations of ingenious products, services, solutions, and processes.
Casco offers a full range of benefits to include health, dental, vision and life insurance, vacation, and holiday pay, 401k with company match, and tuition reimbursement.
Resumes can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Casco Products Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer