CASCO: Hiring Production Associate
Production Associate - 2nd Shift
$15.00 per hour - plus shift premium
Duties and Responsibilities
Team member is required to have a basic understanding of job requirements and procedures to successfully perform
production activities under supervision.
• Is able to meet and maintain established production rates while adhering to quality standards.
• Is able to identify raw materials.
• Able to read and understand instructions on appropriate Quality Assurance procedures (ie-initial checks/ QAP).
• Must be able to operate associated supporting equipment (ie- scales, printers and computers).
• Able to read and understand Work Instructions and Quality Alerts.
• Must be able to operate all semi-automated production equipment repetitively at required production rates.
• Is able to perform tag and tote functions, and FIFO (First In, First Out) methods.
• Can identify material locations to stock individual work area.
• Is able to report personal daily production and perform back flushing as needed.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Is able to read and understand packing/building schedule to produce components according to SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
• Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours a day
• Must possess excellent work habits and have exemplary attendance record.
Nature of Work: Fast-paced and Repetitive
Please apply in person at:
1357 Veterans Way
Morgantown, KY 42261